Inka Jungle Trek Machu Picchu Huayna Picchu 3 days: If you are running short on time, we offer you the option to do our Inca Jungle Tour of 3 days and 2 nights where you can also experience adrenaline-filled sports such as biking, river rafting, and zip lining. Without a worry in mind, just like the abundant flora and fauna in the area to finally visit Machu Picchu a tour 100% recommended.
- A tour of 3 nights and 2 nights
- Pick up from your hotel on the first day at 7:30am
- End of tour on the third day at 22:30pm
Tours First Day: Cusco – Abra Malaga – Santa Teresa
We will pick you up from your hotel in order to travel on our touristic bus and our biking equipment to a place named Abra Malaga. In this place we will give you all of the necessary equipment to descend via bicycle that will take us two and a half hours approximately. For this biking trip, our vehicle will be always next to you in case of an unforeseen event. Once we arrive to Humanara, we will leave the bicycles an continue by car to Santa Maria where we will have lunch. We will have as an option going river rafting, which has an extra cost of $30.00 USD and a duration of two hours. In Santa Teresa you will have the option to visit the hot spring of Cocalmayo which cost S/. 10.00 (not included).
Tours Second Day: Santa Teresa – Hidroelectrica – Aguas Calientes
We will wake up at 6:00am to have breakfast and begin our walk heading toward Hidroelectrica where we will have lunch and also be able to zip line as an option (not included in the cost of the tour, an extra $30.00). After this, we will continue our walk to the town of Aguas Calientes that will take us approximately two hours. On this night, we will rest in Aguas Calientes. Your lodging includes hot water, private bath, and Wi-Fi. On this night we will have a group dinner where our guide will inform you more about our itinerary that will be followed the next day, as the fourth day involves our visit to Machu Picchu and return to Cusco.
Tours Third Day: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
We will wake up at 4:30am to have breakfast and begin our ascent toward the Machu Picchu sanctuary. This way, we will be the first to enter Machu Picchu and be able to appreciate the sunrise. In Machu Picchu we will have a guided tour of two hours where our guide will show you the main areas within the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. After this guided visit, we will have the opportunity of going to the mountains of Waynapicchu .
Your guide will be with you from the time we enter Machu Picchu until the end of the explanation about the citadel of Machu Picchu.
After this, you will be welcome to walk around on your own for about seven hours, enough time to visit Waynapicchu an the city of Machupicchu .
Machu Picchu opens its doors to national and foreign tourists at 6:00am, it closes at 17:00pm. We recommend that you remain in Machu Picchu until 16:30pm to then descend walking to the town of Aguas Calientes. This way, we will have about one hour to look for a restaurant and have dinner (not included). Your train toward Ollantaytambo leaves the town of Aguas Calientes at 19:00pm, getting to Ollantaytambo at 21:00pm. When you arrive, we wil be waiting for you at the train station of Ollantaytambo and bring you to our touristic bus that will take us back to the City of Cusco, leaving you at the plaza located one block away from Plaza de Armas. We will arrive at Cusco at 22:30pm approximately.
Includes in Inka Jungle Trek Machu Picchu Huaynapicchu 3 days:
- Pick up from your hotel
- Bus from Cusco to Abra Malaga
- Professional guide
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu .( there are two time available to visit Huayna Picchu . the first one between is 7:00 to 8:00 A.M. and the second one is between 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. (before you book this tour with us we talk you what time is available )
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, and 2 dinners
- 1 nights stay in a lodge
- 1 night stay in Aguas Calientes in a single, double-bed, or full-size bed (private bath, Wi-Fi, and hot water).
- Return train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo at 19:00pm.
- Bus Ollantaytambo-Cusco
Does not include in Inka Jungle Trek Machu Picchu Huaynapicchu 3 days:
- River rafting extra $30.00 USD (optional)
- Zip line $30.00 USD (optional)
Discounts Inca Jungle:
- National tourists with a valid DNI and tourists from Colombia, Ecuador, and Bolivia (Andean community) have a discount of $25.00 USD off the cost of the tour.
- Foreign tourists with a valid international student identification (CARNET ISIC) will have a discount of $20.00 USD off the cost of the tour.
- Special discounts for groups of four people.