Machu Picchu Full Day: Without a doubt the main reason why you visit Machu Picchu and Cusco is because we understand the trust and responsibility you put in our hands.
We will pick you up from your hotel at 4:00 am, you have to wait for us in the waiting room of his hotel as we enter to the hotel asking for you at reception and then go with our tour bus to Ollantaytambo where you boarded the train going towards the village of Aguas Calientes, the time it takes to transfer from Cusco to the train station of Ollantaytambo is maso least 1:40 in a car and Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes by train is 1:50 minutes.
When you get off the train in Aguas Calientes our transfer will be waiting for you to drive you to the bus coming up from Aguas Calientes Machupicchu wing it takes a time of 25 minutes.
In the sanctuary of Machu Picchu, you will have a guide who will lead you through the main halls and temples of the sanctuary of MACHUPICCHU this guide lasts approximately 2 hours guided finished you will have a free time of 7 hours on his own in the sanctuary of MACHUPICCHU. MACHUPICCHU opens its doors to our national and foreign visitors from 6:00 am until 18:00.
We recommend staying in MACHUPICCHU until 16:30 pm for and take the bus down to Aguas Calientes and have time to look for a restaurant and dinner (the dinner is not included in the tour) his train back to sale at 19:00 in the direction of Ollantaytambo, when you get off the train once again be waiting for you to direct it to our bus that will return to the city of Cusco and leave the square JOY located one block from the Plaza de Armas, you will be in Cusco at 10:30 pm to our service.
DURATION OF THE TRIP TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- 1 full day tour.
- It lasts about 18 hours.
- Pick up from hotel 4:00 a.m.
- Tour end at 10:30 p.m.
It INCLUDED IN THE JOURNEY TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Bus from Cusco to Ollantaytambo Train Station round trip.
- Tourist train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes. (The train schedule return from Aguas all hot to OLLANTAYTAMBO leaves at 7:00 p.m. in this way you arrive Cusco at 10:30 pm)
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- MACHUPICCHU professional guide for two hours and a half
NOT INCLUDED IN THE JOURNEY TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- National tourist with valid ID and Economy of Colombia, Ecuador, and Bolivia (Andean Community) has a discount of USD 25.00 in the tour cost.
- Foreign tourists with International Student Card (ISIC) a discount of USD 20.00.
- Special discounts for groups of 4 people.
- $ 230.00