Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu two days: One of the most comfortable, quiet and fascinating ways of quoting Machu Picchu is this tour we produce for you. As quiet as we head towards Machu Picchu visit the Sacred Valley of the Incas where you will visit the archaeological complex of Pisac and Ollantaytambo and also on our itinerary we are including all revenues. Mesmerized as will be surrounded by snowcapped mountains and the Urubamba River the photos you take out of this whole journey will be really spectacular around the Sacred Valley because they were in the top of the mountain, and finally quiet as we went by train to the village Aguas Calientes where to spend the night to visit Machu Picchu the next day.
DURATION OF SACRED VALLEY & MACHU PICCHU:
- Tour of medium 2 days 1 night.
- Hotel pick up the first day at 8:00 a.m.
- End of the tour the second day at 10:30 p.m.
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 2 days / 1 night
(SACRED VALLEY CONNECTION TO MACHUPICCHU + Huaynapichu).
Tours Day 1:
Cusco – Sacred Valley of the Incas
The first day we will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00 am to go on our tour bus to the town of Pisac, where we first visit its typical artisan market where we will find very well prepared by the inhabitants of this area as ceramic products, textiles and jewelry.
Continuing our tour we will visit the archaeological complex of Pisac located on the top of the mountain, in the archaeological complex of Pisac will have a guide who will take us through the main enclosures PISAC explaining in detail the functions and origins of this place, by an estimated time of 35 minutes and then go to the town of Urubamba where will debut a buffet lunch in one of the best restaurants called the cornfield which is 100% recommended by TRIPADVISOR.
After a short break in the town of Urubamba continue our bus to Ollantaytambo to visit the archaeological complex of the same name, to visit this place we have to do a little walk of 15 minutes ascent, the ascent is slow because half you climb the guide is doing them a small stops to explain better the stories told of this Inca temple built in honor of the sun god.
Guiding the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo ends at 3:30 p.m.
Exact time that allows us to go to the train station OLLNATAYTAMBO because our train leaves at 16:36 pm Featuring towards the village of Aguas Calientes, the train takes to reach the town of Aguas Calientes maso least an hour and forty minutes, when you get off the train in Aguas Calientes our transfer be waiting for you to direct you to your hotel in Aguas Calientes this night the guide comes to your hotel at 19:00 to give a briefing on the route you take the day as you visit Machu Picchu. So if you have any questions please ask the guide with confidence.
Tours Day 2:
Valle Sagado – Visit to Machu Picchu
Finally came the day dream, we get up at 5:00 am to have a small breakfast at the Hostal. Then we go to the bus to take us to Machu Picchu these buses take about 25 minutes to climb to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, we will be the first to enter Machu Picchu and appreciate the sunset, at MACHU PICCHU we guided a view about 2 hours where our guide will explain and show the main venues hosting the Machu Picchu Sanctuary. After this tour you will have the opportunity to visit the mountains WAYNAPICCHU or MOUNTAIN (provided we have spaces available, so it is advisable to book in advance for more information see the end of the itinerary.)
The guide is only with you since we enter Machu Picchu until he finishes his explanation of the citadel of Machu Picchu after that you’re on your own free time taking about 7 hours long enough to visit WAYNAPICCHU or MOUNTAIN, MACHU PICCHU opens its doors to our national and foreign visitors at 6:00 a.m closes at 17:00 hours we recommend to stay in Machu Picchu until 16:30 pm for then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes this .pues so it has a length of Maso least 1 hour to find a restaurant and dinner (dinner not included) for his train back to Ollantaytambo leaving the town of Aguas Calientes at 19:00 pm arriving OLLANTAYTAMBO at 21: 00p.m. About when you get off the train we’ll be waiting for you at the train station OLLNATAYTAMBO and drive to our tourist bus to take him back to the city of Cusco in the joy leaving square is 1 block from the plaza Armas of Cusco, we arrive to Cusco at 22:30 p.m. Approximately.
It INCLUDED IN SACRED VALLEY AND MACHU PICCHU two days:
THE FIRST DAY OF THE TRIP:
- I pick up from hotel in Cusco.
- Turísco BUS TO THE SACRED VALLEY (Pisac Market Pisac Archaeological Complex COMPLEX ARQUEOLOGIO OLLANTAYTAMBO).
- TOURIST TICKET OR INCOME Pisac and Ollantaytambo
- GUIDE PROFECIONAL
- LUNCH BUFFET IN the town of Urubamba.
- Way train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) departing at 4:36 p.m. WITH towards the village of Aguas Calientes.
- One night Hostal in Aguas Calientes SINGLE ROOM, DOUBLE (has private bath, TV, WI-FE FREE, BREAKFAST AND IS VERY CLEAN)
- Tranfer station HOT WATER TO HOTEL
- TALK OF INFORMATION GUIDE IN HOSTEL HOT WATER TO CLARIFY some doubts that perhaps they have.
THE SECOND DAY TRIP:
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST HOSTEL IN HOT WATER.
- BUS LOW RISE AND THE PEOPLE OF HOT WATER TO MACHU PICCHU AND viseversa.
- ENTRANCE TO MACHUPICCHU SANCTUARY + HUYNAPICCHU.
- GUIDE PROFECIONAL in Spanish or English.
- Train back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo DIRECION departing at 19:00.
- Sapling BUS TO CUSCO
NOT INCLUDED IN SACRED VALLEY AND MACHU PICCHU two days:
- OTHER FOODS THAT ARE NOT SPECIFIED IN THE SCHEDULE
- National tourist with valid ID and Economy of Colombia, Ecuador, and Bolivia (Andean Community) has a discount of USD 25.00 in the tour cost.
- Foreign tourists with International Student Card (ISIC) a discount of USD 20.00
- Special discounts for groups of 4 people.
• USD 270.00