1ST DAY TOUR
-HOTEL PICK UP AIRPORT – CITY TOUR CUSCO
We will be waiting at the airport or bus terminal in Cusco to take au hosting where you receive a warm matecito coca to help you acclimatize.
In the afternoon we to your hotel at 1:20 p.m. to pick you up with our tour bus for a city tour the first place to visit is the Qoricancha, which was the first Inca temple, then we will go to the archaeological complex Sacsayhyaman, where appreciate Inca constructions of more than 20 tons and 2 meters high, then we drive Qenko is a gigantic rock inside which houses an Inca ceremonial cave at the end of this visit we will go to the archaeological complex of Puka Pukara was a control center for access to the Sacred Valley, then this place will drive them to the bottom of Tambomachay visit that is where we will have to do a little walk of 10 minutes to get to appreciate a ceremonial sources, in each of these places we have a time aproximately 25 minutes, the end of the tour we leave in the Plaza de San Francisco located two blocks from the main square of Cusco.
2ND DAY TOURS:
Tour Cusco – Pisac – Urubamba – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes town
we will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00 am to go on our tour bus to the town of Pisac, where we first visit its typical artisan market where we will find very well prepared by the inhabitants of this area as ceramics, textiles, and metalwork products .
Continuing our tour we will visit the archaeological complex of Pisac located on the top of the mountain, in the archaeological complex of Pisac will have a guide who will take us through the main enclosures PISAC explaining in detail the functions and origins of this place, by an estimated time of 35 minutes and then go to the town of Urubamba where a buffet lunch will debut in one of the best restaurants called the cornfield which is 100% recommended by TRIPADVISOR.
After a short break in the town of Urubamba continue our bus to Ollantaytambo to visit the archaeological complex of the same name, to visit this place we have to do a little walk of 15 minutes ascent, the ascent is slow because half you climb the guide is doing them a small stops to explain better the stories told of this Inca temple built in honor of the sun god.
Guiding the ruins of Ollantaytambo ends at 15:30 PM
Exact time that allows us to go to the train station OLLNATAYTAMBO because our train leaves at 16:36 pm Featuring towards the village of Aguas Calientes, the train takes to reach the town of Aguas Calientes maso least an hour and forty minutes, when you get off the train in Aguas Calientes our transfer be waiting for you to direct you to your hotel in Aguas Calientes this night the guide comes to your hotel at 19:00 to give a briefing on the route you take the day as you visit Machu Picchu. So if you have any questions please ask the guide with confidence.
3RD DAY TOURS:
MACHU PICCHU WATER Calientes – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
Finally came the day dream, we get up at 5:00 am to have a small breakfast at the Hostal. Then we go to the bus to take us to Machu Picchu these buses take about 25 minutes to climb to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, we will be the first to enter Machu Picchu and appreciate the sunset, at MACHU PICCHU we guided a view about 2 hours where our guide will explain and show the main venues hosting the Machu Picchu Sanctuary. After this tour you will have the opportunity to visit the mountains or WAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN (provided we have spaces available, so it is advisable to book in advance for more information see the end of the itinerary.)
The only guide is with you since we enter Machu Picchu until he finishes his explanation of the citadel of MACHUPICCHU after that you’re on your own free time taking about 7 hours enough time to visit Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu is open for our domestic and foreign visitors at 6:00 a.m closes at 17:00 we recommend staying in MACHUPICCHU until 16:30 pm for then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes .pues thus have a period of maso least 1 hour to find a restaurant and dinner (dinner not included) for his train back to Ollantaytambo leaving the town of Aguas Calientes at 19:00 pm arriving at 21:00 pm OLLANTAYTAMBO. About when you get off the train we will be waiting for you at the train station of Ollantaytambo and drive to our tourist bus that will take you back to Cusco leaving the rejoicing square is 1 block from the plaza Armas of Cusco, we arrive to Cusco at 22:30 p.m. Approximately. And we drive you to your hotel.
4TH DAY TOUR
Hostal – Cusco airport or bus terminal.
Today we say goodbye to you and moved to Cusco airport or bus terminal as like itinerary continue.
• Pick up from airport or bus terminal. (First day) 10
• Three nights accommodation (single double or twin room) (2 nights in Cusco 1 in hot water) (first day) 140
• Bus and tour guide for the city tour (Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara) (first day) 25
• Entrance to Qoricancha (first day) 10
• turísco for the (market of Pisac Archaeological Complex Pisac, Ollantaytambo complex arqueologio) Sacred Valley bus. (Second day) 25
• Cadre guide (second day) 10
• buffet lunch in the town of Urubamba (second day) 25
• way train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes leaving at 16:33 P.M. Towards the town of Aguas Calientes (second day) $ 114
• 1 Night Hostel in Aguas CALIENETS (has private bath, TV, WI-FE FREE, BREAKFAST AND IS VERY CLEAN) (second day) 70
• tranfer station HOT WATER TO HOTEL (second day)
• TALK OF INFORMATION GUIDE IN HOSTEL HOT WATER TO CLARIFY some doubts that perhaps they have. (second day)
• CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST HOSTEL IN HOT WATER. (third day)
• Bus up and LOW from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu and viseversa. (Third day) $ 24
• TICKETS TO MACHU PICCHU SANCTUARY $ 50 (there are three forms of income to visit visit MACHUPICCHU, MACHUPICCHU citadel 1. 2. 3. MACHUPICCHU MACHU PICCHU + + notros WAYNAPICCHU MOUNTAIN we are including this option 2 and 3 depend on the availability spaces we have for the dates you visit MACHUPICCHU for which we recommend to book with anticipation, before you decide to book this tour we will confirm what kind of revenue we have available) (third day)
• GUIDE PROFECIONAL in Spanish or English. (Third day) 10
• TRAIN RETURN WITH Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo DIRECION (third day)
• BUS shoot TO CUSCO (third day) s / 25
4TH DAY HOSTEL PICK-Airport
Today we say goodbye to you and transferred to the airport or bus station of Cusco.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
TOURIST TICKET OR INCOME Pisac and Ollantaytambo
OTHER FOODS THAT ARE NOT IN THE SCHEDULE ESPECIDICADAS
National tourist with valid ID and Economy of Colombia, Ecuador, and Bolivia (Andean Community) has a discount of USD 25.00 in the tour cost.
Foreign tourists with International Student Card (ISIC) a discount of USD 20.00
Special discounts for groups of 4 people.
PRICE PER PERSON: